I remember this scene when I start getting close to my due date. I still have dreams that this will happen again and all I can do is pray that the Lord will give me a peace and remind me to be STILL and know that HE is God!!!
I did get my H1N1 vaccine. I debated it over and over again, but then I remember my little girl...
and how she caught Pertussis from my husband, who is allergic to the pertussis vaccine, and how my husband caught it from an unvaccinated child that he had been around. I remember how scary it was for us and how I truly feared for her life the day we headed to the hospital in an ambulance. I think of the stories of pregnant women dieing from the H1N1 virus and I think of how awful that would be if that was my family. So after much thought, prayer and debate with Adam we decided that I was the only one that NEEDED to get the vaccine at this time. So here I sit vaccinated.
Homeschooling is going better then I ever could have imagined it to go. I thought we would have a hard time getting into a good rythym, that the kids would say..."want to ride the school bus." or "I want to go to school with Daddy!" but we have had none of that. Although they do want to go to school with Daddy from time to time, it is only because they enjoy being aroudn him and enjoy the attention from his students and co-workers. I love that the Lord has given me patience, organization, and the will to get up and get the shcool books out each day. He truely has blessed us beyond anything I could have asked for. I am not the most creative person in the world, but the Lord has given me several great ideas on how to incoorperate learning with the zoo trip we took last month...
and how we will do the same for our Aquarium trip tomorrow. Addison is finishing up his series on fish, so i thought his would be the perfect ending to that series. I just feel so thankful for the things we are able to do and places we are bale to go and things we are able to learn.
We praise the Lord for all this goodness.
1 comment:
Yea! Everything sounds just great- all areas of your life! I'm thrilled for you.
Scary deliveries do leave haunting memories, but God is bigger than those. I'm so glad you know that.
much love,
M
Post a Comment