2 years ago today Isabelle Grace, our only Daughter, got to meet her Daddy for the first time. She met him in person before she met me. She bonded with her Daddy before she even saw my face. It was a special moment for Isabelle and Adam, and although she was a Mama's girl much of her life, she has become a Daddy's girl, she has learned that her coy look and her precious smile can get her almost anywhere with her Daddy. I can't wait to see those two have many more moments like this one together. a time to bond, a time to talk and a time to be Daddy's little girl.
I cannot believe that my only Daughter, the one who weighed more than any of the boys at birth, is 2 years old today. She amazes me everyday with her made up songs and her colorful personality. She is a true joy and blessing to have in our family.
I often think about the baby we lost right before Isabelle. I still have the only picture of that blessing on my fridge. Although I miss that baby I never met, and although I think about that baby that went to Heaven too soon for me, but soon enough for the Lord, I cannot imagine my life without this little girl. Anyone who has had the privilege to meet her walks away with a smile on their face. I cannot wait to see what the Lord does with this little girl.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLE GRACE!
2 comments:
She is a very special, precious blessing from God. I can't wait to see her again this summer. Happy Birthday Isabelle! Hugs from the Rogowicz family!
No way! Sigh. I haven't even gotten to meet her. Sigh (again!).
Congrats!
I just love, love, love that photo!
Post a Comment