Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is such a great time of year to remember the important things in life.
We have a God who loves us.
I have a wonderful, supportive family.
I have a husband who adores me and makes me laugh. alot.
I have 5 healthy, happy, smart, funny and (may I say) beautiful children.
We live in a place where we are free, free to worship, free to love, free to live as we wish.

Today I pray for all the things that I have. My home. My kids. My husband. Food to eat and enjoy. Friends whom I love dearly. The ability to homeschool my children. All the things I take for granted I want to thank God for. I also want to pray for those who do not have. The children in orphanges whom are hungary and cold. The mothers whose husbands have died from war or disease and have to raise children alone. The people whom have lost everything. I want to pray for the people that will not get a thanksgiving meal, who may not eat at all today. I want to remember how blessed I am everyday to have food, shelter and love in my life.

I ancourage you to take the time today to thank a soldier, to hug a neighbor or to pray for the hungary, the persecuted, the orphans, the eldery.

Today. On this Thanksgiving Day. I am thankful for so much in my life. More than I can even in express in words.


I am thankful for this everyday
 What are you thankful for?

No comments: