Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happy Birthday

 My eldest child is turning 8 today! 8 years old! I just cannot even wrap my brain around that number. There are so many things I remember about him being little. So many things I wish I could see him do again, yet so many things I look forward too. It is so great to be able to converse with him, to listen to him talk, to watch things get figured out in his little brain.
He is full of life, spirited, sweet, gentle and loving. He is so helpful with his little siblings. I just adore watching my oldest guide the way for everyone else. I just adore his smile. I just adore his relationship with his dad. The picture of Adam and Addison in the hospital is often brought up in my mind. The bond started from day one.
I just LOVE my son more than words can even say.
Today I say, HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY ADDISON LEE!


No comments: