Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My New Room

After Adam decided it would be alright for me to homeschool another year after this one I decided it was about time to stop doing school on my dining room table. For two reasons really....1. I wanted to have a special place for the kids to have school and have a place to keep all the materials instead of having to put them away each day and take them out each morning and 2. because I didn't want to HAVE to clean up the breakfast mess before school if i didn't feel like it =).


So while Adam was away hunting with my Dad over the holiday...I got to work. I think it turned out well, we obviously still have some work to do and the plan is to put up and artwork display area on one of the walls. Adam has some heavy lifting yet to do, but all in all it works well for us and the kids were stoked, as am I.

2 comments:

cajungal01 said...

YEA! I'm excited for you. It looks GREAT!
:0)

Grateful for Grace said...

Yea!! A schoolroom helps tremendously. For exactly the reasons you mentioned, plus not having to clean before you fix lunch. ;-)