Tuesday, March 22, 2011

oh My how time flies

It's March...WHAT?



Well, life has been crazy and hectic and chaotic and wonderful around here. School is going, well it's going. The kids are growing. work is work as usual. and I am having baby #5 in August/September of this year!

Winter is finally over and Spring has arrived. We are so happy to see the sunshine, to get to plant some flowers and get a few early crops into the garden. The kids are happy to get to be outside on a daily basis soaking in all the vitamin D and I am happy to allow it.



We are less than 10 weeks away from being done with school for the year. Addison is doing crazy math, he is ready to read chapter books and absolutely LOVES science. James is reading small sentences and it is just the cutest thing to see and hear. It makes my heart happy to see him reading stories to himself, soon to his siblings. He is learning basic math and he also has a LOVE for science. They get that passion from their Daddy. All three of those boys get so giddy and excited when talking about rocks and dinosaurs and how water flows around the earth. It's a cute passion that I love to be able to foster. Isabelle is learning letter sounds and has a love for coloring and being a little mama.

Philip is walking, running and loving being a boy who toddles around the world. He adores his big siblings and has learned how to get all the attention he wants from each of them.



Baby #5 is 16 weeks along now. This precious little being keeps me sick and sleepy and hungry most of the day, but I am loving every minute of growing this precious being inside my womb. We have decided to make this baby a surprise baby. All the kids are taking guesses at what they think we will have and what they think we should name the precious peanut! It's cute to hear them talk about this baby like it's already a part of the family. It's something that I feel each time I am growing a child in my womb and it's neat to see them taking on that same feeling.


Hopefully I will get better about blogging this year. But for now I am just enjoying each day I have with my family. It is a gift!

No comments: