Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Diaper Cakes by Megan

I have decided to venture into a new thing. My own small business. I have no idea if it will work, if I will make any money, if people will like what I have to sell. But my wonderful husband has been encouraging and supportive of me trying it out and seeing where it takes me.
I have made diaper cakes for several years. I started almost 5 years ago when my very first nephew(or niece) was on his way into the world. I was helping with the planning of the shower and wanted it to be perfect. I started looking up some fun ideas and found a diaper cake, so my very first one came to be.
I was so proud of this puppy! Looking back, I had a lot to learn. But it was a start of something I really liked to do!
Then came nephew #2
Not a great picture, I wasn't really thinking about a business and having good quality photos at this time! I had learned some new techniques and added some extras for this occasion!
I got better over the years of nieces, nephews and friends children. People seemed to like the cakes and I really enjoyed making them and personalizing them.

So came to be Diaper Cakes by Megan. It is not in Gods hands how this turns out.

In honor of my starting. I will be giving away 1 free cake once I hit 50 likes on my facebook page,. So come on over and "like" me!





Children are a heritage from the Lord,
    offspring a reward from him.
Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
    are children born in one’s youth.
Blessed is the man
    whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
    when they contend with their opponents in court.

Psalm 127:3-5

No comments: