Thursday, October 9, 2008

Funny Words

My 3.5 year old is not potty trained, despite my best efforts, he is not ready....
so we change his diaper....day in and day out.

Well my 3.5 year old has been under the weather and kept getting worse as everyone else in the family got better, so we headed to the doctor this morning...all of a sudden in the car he screamed, just let out a wail. I asked him what was wrong and he said...
"Mommy, you need to change my nose, I have boogers!" As bossy and serious as he could be.
I laughed out loud and that did not make him happy, as he was being very serious. I asked what I was going to do clean those boogers and put new boogers in? and he laughed and realized what he had said.

Blessing...all of them. Even if I will be changing diapers and noses until he's 5!

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

Funny stuff!!

Hey, I've TAGGED you on my blog. Check it out!

Hope you're all on the mend.

love,
GfG