
Grateful for Grace tagged me. I've never done one of these before so bare with me.
1. I have always wanted to adopt older children. Kind of a passion of mine, It breaks my heart to hear how many "unadoptable" children their are in our country.
2. I am obsessed with Dr. Pepper, I know it is sickening. I am an otherwise health conscience person, this is my very big weakness.
3. I have been having nightmares about my daughters pertussis. I haven't slept much lately, I think about what she sounded like, how she must have felt, what I could have done differently to protect her and get her better quicker.
4. I miss Texas. I love my family and friends here, but if I could move them to Texas with me and Adam had a great job prospect I would want to go back.
5. I worry alot. About alot of things, money, the economy, my kids, my husband. I am a worrier. It's something I am working on. God does say "Do not be anxious about anything..."
6. I forget things often. Not just short term and not just long term, all terms. I have a terrible memory. Huge chunks of my life, big events...I forget them. I am so glad that I write things down on calenders so I know what I did last year.
7. I have kept all my calenders since 2003..yes all of them, and I plan to continue to keep all of them. Refer to #6 to see why.
These are my 7 people I'm tagging
Jan, PS he Loves You, randomness of my adult life, the Ride of My Life, We Are That Family, Steppin Heavenward and The Little Apples
You would not believe how long it took me to figure out how to make a hyper link, but look I did it and I am so excited!
These are my 7 people I'm tagging
Jan, PS he Loves You, randomness of my adult life, the Ride of My Life, We Are That Family, Steppin Heavenward and The Little Apples
You would not believe how long it took me to figure out how to make a hyper link, but look I did it and I am so excited!
3 comments:
Way to go, girl!! Great job!!
We miss you all too. Isn't heaven going to be awesome??!
I had found your blog through gfg. It's been good to catch up on your life. So sorry about Isabella. How scary! I share your frustration with immunizations.
cool..had I not ck'd I wouldn've known..I've seen this going around..and now I'm glad to post it soon.
Post a Comment