Thursday, November 6, 2008

My BIG savings today...

I've been on this site called Couponmom.com, it is great and does all the "coupon work" for me. All I have to do is keep my circulars in a file and have them on hand each week when the "coupon database" is released with all my potential savings that week. It's a bit hard to explain how it all works so you will have to read the "ebook" which is free to really get the grasp of it. Today was my first real big savings since lately I have just been collecting coupons and waiting for the biggest sales to happen.
I could have gone earlier in the week of course...since the paper does come out on Sunday, but it's been busy. Here is a picture of the items I got...I focused on the biggest percentage of savings this time and will most likely try to do that next time as well. The nice thing is I can take my list to the computer, type what I want to buy that week and see what is on sale and what has coupons out...all at one site, and be totally ready at the store(well with 3 kids as ready as I can be)
GUESS HOW MUCH I SPENT?


You can bet that it was cheap, otherwise I wouldn't even be telling you about it. Here's a hint...I saved $18.06
















I spent $5.25....don't get your glasses, you are seeing straight. $5.25

The carnation evaporated milk was FREE...yes free. they were .50c each and I had 3 coupons for .50 cents off.

The cereal was 1.17 each, for cereal that normally costs around $4, that is a great deal.

the toilet paper was .64 cents.

and so on. Boy am I excited about my new hobby and it is so much easier then the old way..I dont' miss out on any freebies!!!

Check out http://www.couponmom.com/ and see if you can start saving today!

No comments: