Sunday, April 5, 2009

Frugal Living

I have been on a savings "high" for months. I actually enjoy shopping due to my FANTASTIC savings!!! I wanted to share my fabulous trip to Publix this week.

here is the list

10 boxes of assorted cereal

10 boxes of cake mix

2 boxes Ronzoni Pasta Noodles

4 jars of Ragu pasta sauces

4 bags of chex mix

2 tubs of Sour Cream

9 bags of Birdseye Steamfresh frozen veggies

10 Kraft Salad Dressings




Price Before coupons and savings $139.01

My Out of Pocket after Coupons and savings $26.60 (that's with donating $1 to march of dimes)

Total savings $112.41

10 boxes of cereal--- .99 cents each
10 boxes of Cake mix--- .11 cents each
2 boxes of Ronzoni pasta .49 cents each
4 jars of Ragu sauce--- $1.04 each
4 bags of chex mix--- .72 cents each
2 Sour Creams----- .49 cents each
9 bags of Birdseye veggies .09-.12 cents each
10 Salad Dressings All FREE (with .13 cents overage that went towards the remainder of the bill)


Thank you Lord for this knowledge of coupons, sales and bargains.

2 comments:

Little Apple said...

I like your new look on your web page. Good job on your savings! Now that I am back home I need to get back into that.

Grateful for Grace said...

Cute blog makeover!

Wowza! Great job shopping, girlie!