I tried to get some pictures of some of Addison's soccer games, but they are not working, so I will have to try again another day.
The new Addition to the boys room thanks to My dad and Adam. The red hat says Poop Occurs, can you guess who's deer that is? =)

Some Easter pictures we had taken my my father in law. They turned out great. I"m glad we finally have a decent family shot, but it was still hard getting all three kids to cooperate with out their parents hands on them =) Anyone have any suggestions on how to get a 15 month old (yes I did say 15 months) to stay still and look happy long enough for a good picture? GfG?




Many blessings to you.
Some Easter pictures we had taken my my father in law. They turned out great. I"m glad we finally have a decent family shot, but it was still hard getting all three kids to cooperate with out their parents hands on them =) Anyone have any suggestions on how to get a 15 month old (yes I did say 15 months) to stay still and look happy long enough for a good picture? GfG?



.
Do you like Adam's new Mustache? I haevn't yet decided my feelings on it.

Many blessings to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment