Friday, May 1, 2009

Why I love Homeschooling....

1. It's Flexible

2. I know who my children are modeling after....because i know who I am modeling after. GOD

3. I know what my children are being taught. About Jesus, not about who got into a fight and in what hallway.

4. I know that they are not being raised by other children there age =) (this goes with the socialization question...homeschoolers HATE this question, who wants there children being socialized by other children there age, I mean when they get to be 11 or 13, I DON'T want my children around a whole room full of other 11 or 13 year olds...really. The only time in a child's life that they are in a room full of people their own age is...IN SCHOOL)

5. When the Swine Flu is in town....we don't have to pull our children out of school.

There are ALOT more, but these are my favs for today!

Heading back to the homeschool conference here in my state. I am feeling very empowered, very good about my decision to school our children at home.
Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

Yea! Yea! Yea!

I'm so proud of and happy for you!

hugs,
GfG