Wednesday, May 13, 2009

News!

I have some fantastic news to share.
(To some it may not be as fantastic as to others. I know that there are alot of opinions out there, opinions I do not wish to hear unless they are to bless our family with love.)

Now that is said




I'M HAVING ANOTHER BABY!

This will make #4, due January 2nd (or sometime thereabouts) we are not hoping or praying for any one sex, but I will say that with the room situation the way it is, a girl would even things out. 2 boys in one room, 2 girls in another room...you get the idea. But we just feel blessed to be entrusted with another beautiful human being to raise to fear, love and have faith in our Lord and Savior.

6 comments:

Blessed Momma said...

YAY! I have known for a while but I am so excited for you guys! Sarah and I were talking about how we can't wait to find out what you are having! I can't wait to see what this one looks like!

Blessed Momma said...

Oh and soon you will have to change your blog to My 4 Monkey's!!

Grateful for Grace said...

YEA!!! I'm soooo very excited for you and your family! I hope you continue to feel well.

much love,
GfG

Maeve said...

What a blessing to your family!
Congratulations!

Little Apple said...

Congratulations! What a blessing.

cajungal01 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YEA YEA YEA!
:0)