I have learned so much at our state's homeschool conference this year. More then I expected to get from it. I was able to find an AWESOME curriculum on Character Building traits that we do during our morning 4 B's (Bed, Breakfast, Bible and Brush). It really has helped me to help my children learn more scripture then we had been before and read actual stories straight from the Bible that go along with these Character traits (and fruits of the spirit).
The children have taken to it well, and already learned many scriptures and stories from the Bible on Obedience (some of course they already knew and was a good refresher and some they did not yet know, nor did I)
"Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. Unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchmen stand guard in vain." Psalm 127:1
I encourage you, my friends, to look at this website
Our parental freedoms are under attack and we must stand up and fight for them. Specifically this small section under this website.
"Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." Romans 12:2
Blessings,
Megan
1 comment:
Isabelle has also taken well to reading straight from the bible but she also loves her bible as well. We have been reading the scripture you suggested and also some more we have found. We have also started praying after she gets in trouble and she has done so well with that and I have already seen improvements in her behavior.
Post a Comment