
I got a C. I definitely knew I was not going to get an A, I was secretly hoping for at least a B, but now I know I should do better. I know I would have done alot worse then that a couple years ago.
It's humbling to see what you need to work on. I think I will take this quiz in a year and see how far I come.
What did you get?
2 comments:
I'm proud of you for admitting where you are. Only then can others rejoice with you when God moves you from there. I KNOW that if you had taken this quiz when I first met you... it would not have been a C. So, girlie, praise the LORD for what He has done and what He will continue to do.
i love you,
GfG
I took the quiz and I also got a C. Again I was not surprised but I am happy with the progress I have made with my relationship with Jesus Christ.
Post a Comment