I went to the doctor yesterday for my regular 12 week visit. This particular doctor, I know my texas friends are confused, here in GA you have to see ALL the doctors in the same office when you are pregnant, because they take turns being on call. Anywho. This doctor, who has been around awhile, is not at all concerned about the subchorionic bleed, it is large, but the location of it is not concerning. He has never seen anything bad come out of a bleed this size in a location where mine is. He wants me to resume normal pregnancy activity and call if anything changes such as severe cramping or spotting. RELIEF!!!
Baby is wonderful, I'm beginning to feel a little better each day as far as the morning sickness goes, and the big boys are getting excited to meet the newest baby. =)
Thanks for your prayers and I will continue to keep you updated of any changes.
Megan
2 comments:
OH yea~! Thank you, Lord! I'm so glad to hear this, friend.
love,
GfG
Praise God! Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment