I've just heard some news this morning that is very concerning.
The U.S Ambassador Susan Rice is now speaking out about this U.N. issue of the rights of a child. It is a highly controversial issue that would give children MANY rights, even to choose there own faith from the time they are very young. to learn more please go to the Parental Rights website. Read up about the CRC, and see how President Obama feels about this issue. I also encourage you to join this group to help them fight against this. You can also get in contact with the White House at 202-456-1111, to tell the President that you are against him signing this. I wish I could go into great detail about this subject, but there is SO much to know that I would take up the rest of my day trying explain it. The Parental rights website with tell you everything you need to know about the UN Convention on the Rights of a Child, and you can then stand up for your children, your faith, your beliefs. This does not just effect Christians, it effects anyone with children that wants to be able to make choices for there children that they cannot make themselves.
Please Stand Up for Our Children.
No comments:
Post a Comment