Sunday, August 2, 2009

Time has passed me by...



It's been a nice summer, it always goes by way too fast. As a homeschool family we decide when our summer ends, and although we love summer, it ends for us today. Tomorrow morning we will get back into school, and science, and learning and reading. I had to start early this year since I am having another baby in January and will most likely need to take a little time off from the schooling for a few weeks. I got the final items organized and put together, our school room is looking clean and organized and ready for a new school year to begin, the first real big school year for us since Addison is officially doing kindergarten work this year. I do wonder how long the cleanliness will last... a week, a month, perhaps only a day. =)


We went to Oregon for 2 weeks to see my family. We had a great time. the kids got to ride a real horse, we made a trip out to the beach, and we got to see lots of my friends who all have kids my children's ages. Best of all my parents, Mimi and Papa, had a great time with there grand kids. While we were there, of course, they had record heat. 100-106 for several days in a row...at least their was no humidity!


My pregnancy is going well. My subchorionic hematoma (or bleed, which is essentially a bruise) is finally beginning to heal itself. It should be completely cleared up in a couple weeks, just in time for my 20 week ultrasound where we will get to find out the sex of our little peanut.


1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

Oh, I'm so glad you are blogging agian. I love seeing you and your family and hearing about what's happening.

The kiddos are darling!