Countdown to the end of summer.
Countdown to the start of school.
Countdown until the day we see our sweetest new addition in person.
This is out last week of official summer break for not only our family, but also Adam. He will start back to work a couple days after us. We have had a great, productive, but mostly relaxing summer. I got some things scratched off my to-do list, the shed was cleaned, the boys room and school room were flip-flopped, the house almost all the way decluttered and reorganized. I felt very accomplished this summer. We got to do lots of swimming this summer and Addison is even on the verge of actually really swimming. He can't quite do long distances yet, but he could get himself to the side of the pool if he needed to. I was very proud of him! Hopefully we will get one more swim session in before school starts back up.
One week until school starts. I am really excited for this year. We are finishing up our Intro to World History series, we are really going to buckle down and learn so geography this year, and we have some great Bible lessons and verses that we will be memorizing. Isabelle also starts "school." We don't do much, we mostly just say she is doing school to make her feel important and a part of things. She has some tracing and maze books she will work on as well as buckling down and learning all those letters she will need to know, as well as doing a few of her own "school" storytimes. She is very proud to be big enough to do school with the boys and I am very proud to see that she is so excited about it.

33 weeks until my due date for baby King #5. I am more than excited, I just cannot wait to find out the sex of this sweet thing and to hold this precious wee one in my arms...ok I CAN wait a few more weeks until this baby is fully developed. I have been having contractions, it seems to be the new normal for me to start having contractions early on, they don't seem to do much except annoy me and keep me up at night. I don't complain though, Adam and I get another precious miracle at the end of it all, that we get to share with out children, who by the way are just as excited as Adam and I are. They tell their friends, they talk about names, they ask how much longer. It is just precious!
1 comment:
33 weeks until your due date huh? :) So excited to meet King #5 and you look beautiful! Take it easy the next 5-7 weeks.
Post a Comment