It was truly a family affair. Adam's cousin was getting married. His uncle was the preacher. Adam's Dad and brother did the photography while Adam videoed the wedding. Lots of family in the wedding, lots of family helping with the wedding. It was just a beautiful wedding.
The thing I found most great about the wedding was the location. They got married at the Sports Plex which their Uncle and Aunt are the owners of. It is like a YMCA, basketball courts, soccer field, volleyball, batting cages, a gym. This spot was where Adam's Cousin and his now wife had the first date and many more after that. I thought it was just so great that they chose a place that meant something to them, even if lots of people that it to be strange or weird or different. I thought it was very meaningful.
The news caught wind of this great location for a wedding and they decided to send a camera man out to film it, and it ended up on the news. here is a link to that
http://www.wpsdlocal6.com/news/local/Local-couple-weds-on-indoor-soccer-field--124943044.html
What a neat way to start out a marriage, being famous for your unique location. Before God, family and friends, on a soccer field the two became one and it was beautiful! It is not good for man to be alone and Justin picked the perfect mate for him. I am so blessed to have been able to be a part of it.




There is so much to say about this photo, the boys are stunningly handsome, they are doing their duties perfectly, they are just precious. But, I think my very favorite part about this photo is my husband in the back ground, look at at the proud grin on his face, that posture that speaks words. Man do I just love my husband, my favorite role to see him in is father. He is just so great at it!





No comments:
Post a Comment