Wednesday, August 27, 2008

7 months with our Princess





I can't believe that Isabelle has been with us for 7 months.


She is the sweetest thing we ever saw. she loves the men in her life and the men in her life love her.


She is getting great reviews with her Physical Therapist. the PT thinks that we will be done in just a couple more visits. We are very proud of her.


She has decided she wants to be a big Girl and eat Big Girl fruits and veggies, not that baby stuff. So we give her diced fruits and veggies and she thinks she is big stuff talking to her brothers to make sure they are watching how big she is.
She has learned some new sounds, mostly growling. I catch her growling alone in her crib most of the time.
She has been a great joy to our family and I don't know what we would be like without her.
The boys are doing great with school. They love it, Isabelle often distracts them from their work, but I forgive them, she is pretty irresistible.
(I still have those 6 month pictures I need to put up. I will get them up soon I promise, but for now I took a few in the last couple days.)

2 comments:

Blessed Momma said...

She looks so adorable. I can't believe how much she still looks like James, at least in those pics. I can't wait until Christmas to see you guys. They won't be babies anymore. Olivia should be walking and Isabelle may be walking too.

Grateful for Grace said...

Wow!!! First of all, the boys look soooo much older! What's that about?

She's sooooo sweet! Love the 6month photos and the ones with her men. How fun!