I worry a little about Isabelle's schedule, she's been a little off because of her teething, having a cold, and not wanting to eat baby food. She just decided a week ago or so that she did not want to eat baby food. She sticks her tongue out to keep me from putting food in her mouth and keeps her lips closed so as not to eat. She is almost 7 months so she needs to be eating, although she is still thriving so I am not worried about her calories, just her nutrition. I have also made a freezer full of baby food to prepare for her eating it and she is not, I certainly don't want all that to go to waste. She may be one of those kids that goes straight to table foods.
We went to the Atlanta Zoo last week and had a blast. The baby lion cubs were out, only a couple months old, and boy they were adorable running around playing with each other.
We took some new shots of Isabelle that I will get up in another post later this week. They are her 6 month photos a little late, but at least she is not 7 months yet.
2 comments:
I wish I was there to take some photos of sweet Isabelle!
And I can hardly wait to hear from you after your first week of homeschooling! Wahoo!
Don't worry, M, your first day will be much better. With the age you're doing and the smaller caseload... all fun!!
I'm pumped for you!
Post a Comment