My boys and 2 of their cousins got to see an airport and go inside of a 7.5 million dollar plane. We had a blast at the beach, they played in the tide pools for hours without a word. Isabelle loved her very first beach experience as well. We got to watch salt water taffy being made in Maine at the beach, we played candle pin bowling, we raced lobsters (OK so they didn't go anywhere, but we tried) then ate them. Adam got to take a tour of a maple syrup factory and taste the different "grades" of Vermont maple syrup. All in all it was a nice trip and for the most part a relaxing one. I wish we could have stayed longer.
My 85 year old Nana and I and my Dad, and one with the boys, then with Isabelle.


Sevreal of the "Cousins" outside at the beach, they had a large water balloon fight that was a blast.
Above the WHOLE family (my moms side who I am not going to name them all, too much work) and below is the kids in the fam. These are all my cousins kids, so I don't know what you call that, but all the moms and/or dads of these rugrats are my cousins. Left to right Alexis(16 months) sitting on Maitlyn's(13) lap, Chase(17 months) trying to escape, Jacob(10), Julia(5.5), James, Addison, Josh(8) and not pictured Isabelle(sleeping), Heather(couldn't make it). (excuse the background of "kids" whom did not want to move for the picture. =D but since they ar their, left to right Uncle Jimmy(moms brother), my Dad, Adam, and Unle Dick(moms brother))

The beach was great, the boys had a fabulous time and Isabelle enjoyed throwing the sand about and splashing in the tide pools.


1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun! I'm so glad y'all got this opportunity. :0)
Post a Comment