(Ok so Isabelle's face looks sad, but she was only upset that I made her turn around for this picture, since she loved seeing these "Ducks" so much.)
(oh, yep you guessed it...another "owl, ooo ooo")
I have been feeling so convicted in my child rearing abilities over the last couple of weeks...and I KNOW Adam has been very proud of his children. This is the 2nd "Big Outing" in a couple weeks, and usually we find the occasional fit, tantrum, or but "I-want-it-now" syndrome. The State fair and the Zoo we saw none of this behavior. We saw kids who loved each other, respected their parents and enjoyed whatever it was we were doing at the time, even if it wasn't what THEY wanted.
Today they were out of tables for more then 2, so Addison had the great idea to pull 2 more chairs up to a 2 person table and sit there. We had to pull the table out from the fence a little collect 2 more chairs. I had to walk around with the stroller to get up the area where the table were, while i was doing this my sweet, handsome, and loving boys, pulled the table out, collected 2 more chairs from another table and had it ready when I got there. They said to me, "mommy, we did it because we didn't want you to since you have a baby in your belly." What sweet young men I have.
I told Adam and he told everyone he worked with, they learn from him how to treat a lady, and they are learning great things from their Daddy. I couldn't be a prouder mother of such sweet kids.
1 comment:
OH, that's just great!! What fun!! Super schooling ideas.
You're doing AWESOME!
Post a Comment