Sunday, October 4, 2009

Words in Red- Luke


Ok so I have to be honest....I did not read all of Luke. I am working on it, it was longer then I thought apparently. I have no accuse, though I was busy and always have something on the agenda, nothing should be an excuse for not spending time in the word. So forgive me, I plan to write my thoughts on Luke a little later in the week and then QUICKLY finish John so that I can be ready for next Sunday, I hope all of you didn't get caught up with life too and forget that the Lord is the most important thing. It was a good lesson for me though...I realized how often life here on earth trumps time with the Lord before my eternity with Him, so although I didn't yet get to the things that stood out in Luke, I did find things that stand out in life.
1. The Computer
2. Homeschooling stuff (not just teaching, but finding better curriculum's, organizing the school room, cleaning the bookshelf, etc. etc.)
3. House Work
4. MOMS Club that I am currently the President of.
5. Looking up fun baby stuff that I can't even get for this baby. =)
The list could go on, but I don't feel like completely embarrassing myself today so we'll stop at that.
My prayer this week is that HE is at the top of my priority list this week.

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

I totally understand. I barely finished for the same reasons. I don't want to fall away from my First Love and reading with and about Him either, though.

Praying for both of us to stay on His track.

hugs,
M