Sunday, January 22, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

My dearest girl is 4 years old today. I just cannot grasp this concept. My only girl, my special princess, my partner in all things girly, is 4!
I sit back and watch her blossom into a sweet, loving sister. A girl who loves to perform, loves to read, loves for her big brothers to ooo and ahhh over her many outfits, loves life. I can still see her, in all her innocence, trying to act as though she is 14 and it cracks me up. Today, she walks around in her dress-up dress and play high heels with clip on earrings and necklaces and bracelets and I just smile. What a precious little girl we have.


Thank you, God, for Isabelle and Happy 4th Birthday to her!

1 comment:

Grateful for Grace said...

Time goes too quickly!

She's precious and I"m so glad you get to have a girl in the house. :) Wish I could know her better.

Happy Birthday!