As I look back at this 1 year later, I laugh a little. Things are mighty different this year. Although it is not "warm" by my standards, it is not like it was last year in January. The last couple days we have had to wear jackets outside, but it has been mild. I have been able to take my kids outside to ride bikes and play in the yard without them being frozen when they come back in. Tomorrow it is suppose to be 60 degrees as a high. and, although that is not warm, it is not normal Georgia January weather. I have enjoyed the warmth, I like to be warm, I like to be comfortable and it has been just that. I am thankful for such a great climate to live in.
I am sure the kids would beg to differ, they would like a bit of snow to play in for a couple days, I am sure Adam would love a day or 2 off again this year. But I am content with being able to drive to the store when I need, go visit friends when I need, walk outside without take an EXTRA 30 minutes to get myself and 5 children bundled up.
No comments:
Post a Comment