My baby turned 1 today. In some ways it makes me sad to see her growing up, but I am also excited by her sweet personality that only forms as she grows and all the new things she can do. On friday she started walking...yay! It is so fun to watch her grow and learn. We are so blessed to have this precious little girl in our lives. Although she is still toothless...she is 1 and we want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLE!

4 comments:
WHAT!??!!! No, stinkin' way!!! Are you kidding?
Hmm... you're probably not. I'm so sorry I didn't realize when her birthday was/is. I can not believe she is one. Time flies.
She's sooooo sweet. Walking and toothless, that's something for the baby book for sure.
Thank you for posting photos!
many hugs,
GfG
Happy Birthay pretty girl!
Happy birthday! I can't believe she is already one! WOW! What a quick year!
:0)
She is beautiful!
:0)
Love the food all over her face! She is darling!
Post a Comment