As I was doing the dishes and trying to break up a fight between two boys I turned around and found Isabelle on the dishwasher, for the first time. It's a common place for children to begin learning to climb, the boys did it often. The first thing to tried to grab was a knife (I did say TRIED)
So we took our cute photo and then it was time to stop grabbing knives and turn the dishwasher on....this was the reaction.
walked...wobbled back to the dishwasher to try to convey her point.
then she started getting to the "yucky" stuff so away with that curiosity...and another tantrum.
her sweet big brother brought her baby over, and it was all smiles from there, she had forgotten about the outrageous acts on her mothers part of not letting her do what she wanted to do, and instead hugged and kissed her baby.
3 comments:
Oh, hilarious!! Wee Babe has just discovered unloading the dishwasher, not climbing into it yet. I also took a photo of him crying today when I wouldn't hold him while I was cooking at the stove. Such a stage he's in. You'll be glad you documented this. Cute stuff!
So cute! I love all of her reactions!
:0)
That is too funny and too cute and reminds me too much of Olivia! I love one year olds! Such a great age!
Post a Comment