Monday, January 26, 2009

My shoes for My Friend

I bought my shoes to honor a women I grew to love and respect, I looked at 2 stores and couldn't fine "the pair" finally found them at the 3rd and final store. I looked at all the shoes, I even thought I could get the kids a pair instead since I wasn't finding any I liked. Actually I found some that I liked but they didn't have any to fit my tiny feet. I was looking for a nice black shoe (no heels, I fall) to replace the ones I've had and worn since High School(I know, sad). I finally looked at the clearance rack...last (my mistake) and found "the pair" for $8. What a bargain and cute shoes too.


You can refer back to this post by Grateful for Grace

2 comments:

Grateful for Grace said...

Megan!!! Those are stinkin' cute!! Great job!!

Wahoo!!

cajungal01 said...

YEA! I think they are adorable! And clearance too...fabulous!
:0)
~robin