For the whole story please refer back to GfG's blog.
A dear and wonderful women passed away almost a year ago. She was a very big part of our family unit from before Adam and I had children or were even married until we were married with 2 beautiful boys. She was a great Nurse, a great "Mimi," a great mom and a great person. Everyone who came in contact with her loved her.
In honor of her passing and her meeting Jesus her daughters have come up with a way to remember her. She loved Shoes. All Shoes. And to remember her on January 25th you can buy a pair of shoes to show your remembrance too.
I will be buying shoes and when I do I will post a picture of them.
2 comments:
THANK YOU so much for your beautiful post. I love it. It made me cry. I love it. :0) It is so nice to "hear" someone else "talk" about her in fond ways and just in remembrance, we can often feel so alone in missing her.
Thanks.
:0)
~robin
What a beautiful post, friend!! Thank you. You made me cry, too.
But smile also. For the reason Robin mentioned. It's soooo nice to hear someone else praise my mom.
Can't wait to see your shoes!!
much love,
GfG
Post a Comment