Saturday, April 24, 2010

4 months

My smallest Baby is 4 months old today. How in the world do they grow up so stinkin fast. I think I have savored this baby a little more. I have held him and stared at his face, his toes, his hands, to try to remember what he looks like as such a young baby. Trying to hold onto his 'babyness' forever. He is such a handsome, sweet, content little boy. I am so blessed that he is healthy and growing and learning everyday.
What a gift he is to our family. Each baby has taught us something new about ourselves and taught our children to be gentle and slow and loving toward a helpless, innocent little being. I just can't get enough of his little face, his expression when he looks at me and when he looks at his Daddy and his siblings. We are going to have such a full and blessed life because of these kids. I can't thank the Lord enough for them.

1 comment:

Blessed Momma said...

He has such a sweet little face and I can't wait to meet him.