Spring is one of my favorite seasons.
I love the birds singing.
I love the mild (or somewhat mild here in the south) weather.
I love the blossoming flowers.
I love all the pretty colors.
I love seeing the kids help Adam start the Garden.
I love Spring.
This year we had little to no transition into Spring...it was cold, freezing, snowing one day and the next was 80 degrees. But it's Spring.
The kids got a week off from school for Adam's Spring Break and for my dad, Papa, to come visit, they have been having a great time with him. He took each of the kids on their own special adventure. James chose Stars and Strikes (a bowling ally, arcade, bumper car and laser tag place). Addison chose Chuck E Cheese ( I think everyone knows what that is, although we weren't too excited about the choice, it was his to make, so they went). Isabelle didn't get to choose, being 2 she's not real good at that kind of stuff yet, so Papa thought a Pony Ride would be perfect for her. AND IT WAS. we found a place not too far from our house and went out for a nice pony ride in the beautiful weather.
They each had a fabulous time, they loved their special time with Papa and, I think, Papa loved having special time with them.
We are so thankful for Spring and my Dad
getting to come visit.I love the birds singing.
I love the mild (or somewhat mild here in the south) weather.
I love the blossoming flowers.
I love all the pretty colors.
I love seeing the kids help Adam start the Garden.
I love Spring.
This year we had little to no transition into Spring...it was cold, freezing, snowing one day and the next was 80 degrees. But it's Spring.
The kids got a week off from school for Adam's Spring Break and for my dad, Papa, to come visit, they have been having a great time with him. He took each of the kids on their own special adventure. James chose Stars and Strikes (a bowling ally, arcade, bumper car and laser tag place). Addison chose Chuck E Cheese ( I think everyone knows what that is, although we weren't too excited about the choice, it was his to make, so they went). Isabelle didn't get to choose, being 2 she's not real good at that kind of stuff yet, so Papa thought a Pony Ride would be perfect for her. AND IT WAS. we found a place not too far from our house and went out for a nice pony ride in the beautiful weather.
They each had a fabulous time, they loved their special time with Papa and, I think, Papa loved having special time with them.
We are so thankful for Spring and my Dad
2 comments:
So sweet! Glad you had such a great time with your dad.
I think it's wonderful that you dad wants to spend alone time with each child. How dear. It sounds like everyone had a blast. Yea!
Post a Comment