
Today is the day my family and I, as Christians, celebrate the most wonderful sacrifice ever ever made. The sacrifice of God's only son, Jesus Christ. Today is the day that my Savior was beaten and made to carry his own cross to the top of a mountain so that he could be nailed to it and die there.
Today I Rejoice, that Jesus loved His People enough to suffer and die for them, for me. Today the pictures I am going to remember are of my savior, carrying his own cross and then dieing on it. I hope that you will do the same.

"Easter" is in 2 days....please remember that this holiday is not about Easter eggs, candy, chocolate (although I love it) or any kind of Bunny. "Easter," as it's come to be known, is a 3 day period in which we remember the Death and Resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
1 comment:
Amen! and Amen!
Post a Comment