Friday, May 27, 2011

Garden Days


Have I mentioned I love our garden, I love fresh fruit and veggies, I love walking through the garden with my husband each evening when he gets home from work. The day is finally here. We have been regularly picking fruits and veggies fresh from the garden. This will last through the rest of the summer, getting our dinner from the vines right outside our door. When God made the world and said that it was good, He was SO right!


Blueberries should be ready within days, strawberries are still producing strong, squash of all varieties (even some new ones for us) have been delicious, we have our first red tomato which should be ready to eat in a matter of days, green beans are are done and ready to start picking, lettuce is still going strong, okra is huge, peppers of all varieties are growing and we should be eating within a couple weeks, tons of herbs, we have been using fresh herbs for cooking and drying some as well to use for all sorts of things.





I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!

No comments: