Friday, May 6, 2011

My Darlings

Philip: This little one year old is ready to keep up with his siblings. He has some of the best faces I've seen in a long time. He loves to get into mischief. He can't wait to make noise. He adores his siblings. He loves to run, push, throw and get dirty. He is a major mama's boy (and his mama doesn't mind at all). I love this boy!

Sweet Babe: This little one is gender unknown. Sweet babe has just started doing somersaults in the womb at just the right time. Sweet Babe is already loved. This babe is more than halfway done being knitted. Sweet Babe is going to be another precious personality from God that we cannot wait to meet, hold, cuddle and love. I love this darling baby.

Addison: My oldest baby. At 7 years old he can be found with his nose in a good book. He is a great example to his siblings. He takes care of his family. He is a Daddy's boy(and his Daddy doesn't mind at all). He has a giving spirit and a caring heart. I love this boy!



James: My precious 5 year old. He has a love for all things fast, dangerous, or risky. He loves dirt. He loves bugs. He is a great reader. He is a fast learner. He is a master of making his baby brother laugh. I Love this boy.



Isabelle: My joyous 3 year old. She is a bundle of energy. She is a ball of personality. She has a love for all things girly. She loves to dress up. she enjoys drawing. She absolutely adores "her boys." She is miss. Independent. I love this girl.

1 comment:

Blessed Momma said...

Philip and Jack sound like they would get along great. Jackson makes some of the funniest faces I have ever seen and he loves getting dirty and just being a boy already. Olivia is the one that can make Jackson laugh like no one else can! It is very special to watch. He just adores her. You are a blessed mommy and I can't wait to see baby #5!