Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Not quite the first...

We got a little excited about our first big harvest from the Garden, so we didn't get any pictures. But the 2nd big harvest will have to do for the sake of this post. Fresh Peas and Strawberries. Makes my heart smile. The kids helped picked this large strawberry haul. They also each have their very own plant that they are in charge of this year. James' plant has already produced about 4 berries this year, with more on the way. Addison should have some soon, we're not sure if Isabelle's is going to make it (I think we'll have to get her a new one).
Our newest crop this year is 4 beautiful blueberry bushes, pictured in an earlier post. We are extremely excited about eating our very first blueberries.
Tomatoes should begin to be ready in just a few short weeks. We have several green tomatoes tempting us each day.
I just love our Garden.
I just love God's creations.

No comments: