Friday, March 15, 2013

Least Favorite Household Chore

I love my life. I really do. I love my husband, my kids and my home. I am so grateful that I get to stay home with my kids everyday and teach them, not only educational skills, but life skills. I am thankful I can laugh with them and play with them and listen to them. I am thankful that I have husband whose job allows him to come home everyday and spend time with his family.
But lets just be honest. We all have at least 1 thing we really, really dislike doing. Most chores I am ok with. I wasn't really the homemaker type when my husband and I first got married, so it took time. But I feel like I am pretty clean and organized (for having 5 kids who stay home all day long). I don't mind doing laundry, dishes, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting, but I just can't stand cleaning bathrooms. Of all the chores on my list I push this one to the last possible position, I find other things to do other than clean the bathroom, sometimes I clean the kids bathroom (which happens to also be the guest bathroom) but then totally ignore our own bathroom. I have never come to enjoy this task. I do it. I don't even complain about doing it (this is not complaining right? just stating a fact?!), but it doesn't make me like it any better.

What is your least favorite household chore?

No comments: