Friday, February 8, 2008

About me

Hi! this is my first BLOG experience, but it seems that everyone really enjoys them, so I thought I would make one for myself.
I am a women of God, I am a wife to a Wonderful Husband who will respectfully call Hubby and I am a blessed mother of three beautiful children. The Oldest, a boy, recently turned 4, yes I said 4 can you believe it! My middle baby, another handsome boy, is 2 and a half year old boy full of energy, he is ourhard headed bundle of joy. The baby, a princess, is 2 weeks old. That is me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be doing all right if you've got time to keep up with myspace, facebook and now a blog page - all with 3 kids! I've got a 5 year old and an 8 month old and can hardly get a moment to go "potty". Parent is a joy though! :-)