So, my Hubby came home last night and of course the boys RAN like crazy men to the door screaming, i do mean actual girl screams screaming, "Daddy's home, Daddy's home, Let's wrestle let's wrestle."
Well, let me just update you on things talked about oh, 6 months ago....we found out that were going to be having a girl, and boy were we excited. But My hubby, being the man he is and not knowing a whole lot about small girls, had said, "oh no how am I suppose to play with a girl...I guess tea parties and hair do's?"
Well, My Oldest, being the very intelligent 4 year old that he is, ran over to his baby sister and said " [her name] when you get older you can wrestle with us too." It was too cute and one of those things I wish i had on camera. I of course said, knowing how my Hubby's baby sister turned out, that she indeed would learn to wrestle and will probably be quite good at it. So now my hubby knows exactly what HE will be doing with her and all 3 boys know what they will be doing as an exchange...yes....tea parties and hair do's!!!
Can you just imagine this handsome man playing tea party with his little girl! I can just see if now!
"Thank you Lord for tea party's and hair do's"
No comments:
Post a Comment