My Princess (#3) will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and this is my first day home all alone with the THREE children. My hubby has made in extra challenge on me in that he has a soccer game tonight...really far away of course! So he will not be home until AFTER the kiddos go to bed. So far it has been easy, my Princess is a great girl, she sleeps SO well (thanks to mommy's schedules) and the boys are just good kids and have a great time entertaining themselves when Mommy has chores to do. i thought it was going to be tougher (I bet some may laugh and say..."you just wait") I'm sure it will get harder, but for now, life is fantastic.
My dad come in a couple days to help out for a week, so I will not be alone for long!
I am so thnakful for my wonderful family. I have a wonderful, merciful God, a hard workign loving husband and 3 beautiful gifts that only our Creator could Create...they perfect eachi n their own perfect ways.
2 comments:
You know, ma'am, the thing about them there kids is this: You got to feed 'em. They always want to eat and those boys start to believe that the only reason a mama exists is to find food for them.
Other than that, that is one good looking group of kids!
Welcome to the blogsphere! I'll have fun reading and keeping up with y'all this way.
You're family really *is* beautiful.
blessings
Post a Comment