It is very hard to get three small children to sit....let alone smile, stay still and look all in the same direction. But we managed and it was fun to watch the adults yelling names and giving directions. We had a blast as usual.


The boys did fantastic by themselves, actually every picture we took of them by themselves turned out so cute, but these were my faves.

My sweet little princess in a bucket.

So this picture on the left is the real us ( I thought I would be honest)the picture below is what I force my family to look like by begging, pleading and bribing them with candy and toys :) But they cooperated and out of the many we took this was THE ONE that turned out. But that is all I asked for, "One Good Picture"
I'm still lovin the one on the left though.
Thanks for
looking, Much love to all of you.
2 comments:
Great photos! Very funny. I didn't read what you wrote cause I was busy laughing.
Paul
You all look fantastic! Love the pictures. Where did baby James go? He looks like such a big boy now!
Post a Comment