Sunday, April 27, 2008

Monster truckin' it

The boys of the family (two kids and a daddy) got to go to a local Monster Truck Show this weekend. It was kind of a reward for having good behavior. My Oldest has been a little on the obsessed side of monster trucks lately. So we thought this (free) event would be a great way for him to work for something he wants to do.

Unfortunately I was not there and therefore could not make sure that pictures were taken, but they had a great time.

Before the event my hubby explained to them that it would be very loud so James said
"I don't like noise" I gave him the choice to stay with me instead..he said "no I want to go."

On the way home after the event Addison called me up and said

"It was Awesome, the monster truck drove fast and went up and came down and crushed the black car into a million pieces."

I said "So did you like it"

"YEAH it was awesome"

Then came James to the phone

I said "Did you like it"

He said "Yea, but I did not like the noise it said Bummum"

Adam told me that he enjoyed the crushing but not the noise (but remember he did tell us he does not like noise ; D) Adam had to cover his ears for him because I guess his little hands were not doing the job. FUN DAY!



Since I don't' have pictures of the monster truck I will put some pictures up of the boys new summer doo and of course my little Princess.



So far summer has been fantastic. we cannot wait for more fun days in the sun and enjoying each others company. best of all the boys first cousin is coming this September and we are so excited to meet the little peanut.

Hope you all are having a wonderful start of the summer as well.

No comments: