This BLEW ME AWAY! I was in awe of the amazingness (is that a word, it is now hehe) of God. It is a 9 minute long video and needs to be watched ALL THE WAY THROUGH! The greatness of God is evident. LOVE LOVE LOVE the great creations God has made himself with his loving hands.
May God be shown to you today if you are an unbeliever
and may this be just another way for you to see the greatness of our Heavenly Father.
"He is the image of the invisable God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in the heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." colossians 1:15-17
GOD BLESS
3 comments:
Wow...that's all I can say. WOW
I posted about this a week or so ago! It reminds even believers all over again!!!
Totally cool, uhn?
Dawn :0)
Super awesome!!!
Post a Comment