Sometimes I wonder.
My biggest boy, Addison, is a bouncing 4 year old whom I adore. I adore more and more each day. He is opinionated, he is intelligent, he is CUTE, he is stubborn, he has something to say about everything (I mean EVERYTHING). These can all be such great qualities in a handsome young boy such as himself, but steering him in the direction is the challenge. I do not want to change him, or keep him from being the man of God that I know he can be. I just want to be sure that he does in a direction in which he will use these traits as a foundation to teach other His Word.
sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing.
He is in Preschool 2 days a week right now, he did fabulous the first half of the year. But now he is turning in to an unkind, disobedient boy who doesn't listen to his teachers.
Sometimes I wonder if it is the new baby in the house.
Sometimes I wonder if it's me.
Sometimes I wonder if 4-year-olds just go though this.
Sometimes I wonder if homeschooling will help or exaggerate this behavior.
This is just me wondering...after much prayer the last several weeks over my little boy I have decided to keep doing what I'm doing.
God knows. God cares.
But,
Sometimes I still wonder.
2 comments:
Your not alone...Continue to train up your child in the Lord and all will be well.
Dawn :0)
"Steady plodding wins the race"
Being consistent is the key to most parenting woes. Keep at it girl. No matter where/how he schools he's still a sinner who has to make his own choices.
How I wish it were different! I would love to have a checklist of what to do to make them loving and obedient and Christ-serving people.
love you!!
Post a Comment