The best thing about the experience was that I have been reaffirmed that what we are doing with schooling our children is the best thing for our family. I see God's great plan unfold each day and I am so excited to see what He brings to us during this first year of homeschool.
"And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. And these words which I am commanding you today, shall be on your hear; and you shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when yo rise up" Deut 6:5-7
3 comments:
Seems your ready and at peace this is what the first steps are about!
God well Bless your willingness to serve this way!
Congrats from one hsm to another!
Yea!! Exactly what I hoped you would feel/get out of going to the bookfair. I can't wait to hear about your year as it progresses.
love ya!
Yep you were right, and after all that the delevery was canceled today! So we wait another day for more space...I'm planning to post befores and afters so ck back and be prepared for a good laugh!
Post a Comment