So
I just ordered my very first Homeschool curriculum. I am so incredibly excited. My prayer is that mail is fast today and it will be here tomorrow, I know it unrealistic, but I really do hope that. I'm sure you will hear from me again when it does get here, it will be like Christmas all over again. Although I will have to wait until the boys are resting to open it as they will probably get into it all and carry it all over the house and take papers out and such. They are just as excited even though none us know how this will go, we just know that God is directing these footsteps and we cannot wait to see what he will do with out days.
YAY, YAY, YAY I am so excited!!!!
"Train a child up in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not part from it." Proverbs 22:6
"Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Write them on the door frames of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 6:5-9
Much Love
4 comments:
"Another man's struggle is anothers victory hence why we are put here to encourage one another in this way" because of your comment on my post, THANK YOU!
I'm excited by your enthusiasm in your post!
Hang tight it's gonna be a ride!
Oh, how fun!! In SL land we call that "Box Day". Your "Box Day" will be soon... be sure to take photos. It's a fun day for all of you. Thankfully, SL has make a great decision of making the inside of the boxes look like castles, so the boys will have plenty to play with while you bask in the books!
I'm sooo excited for you!! I'm about to make my order and I"m just as excited (I'm actually switching curriculums, I think).
I'll pray the UPS man gets there quickly!
love ya!
(Sorry, SL= Sonlight)
Has it come yet?!?!?! I've been waiting for an update!
Post a Comment