BOX DAY
My box came. I am so excited. of course it came at nap time but the kids heard the truck and got too excited that we got a package that they could not sleep and Isabelle started crying and didn't want to let me look through it too much.
I thought I would have a lot to say about it, I mean it's books and a curriculum and it is very exciting to me, but what do you really say about it. It has LOTS AND LOTS of books along with some ideas for other things we can do to go along with the reading. I can't wait to dig in.
It looks like a great program for each of the kids. we purchased the 3/4 and the 4/5 preschool programs. They are oober excited as well.
I just cannot wait. We have not got the castle going yet. Daddy should be home any minute and he is going to cut it up and get the castle going and we are going to look through the books. Addison recognized several of the books already and wants to read them ALL right now. I told him to wait until after our trip this weekend and we will go through them then. I think that's fair. I still have to pack so I don't' want to get too distracted.
2 comments:
YAY!!!!!
Oh, yea!!! I've got goosebumps for you! And I see you're following instructions (hightlighting the books off the list), so you're right on track. If you have any questions about your Instructors Guide (IG) after your trip, let me know. I'd be happy to help in any way possible.
Have a great trip!!
Post a Comment