OK....
as you know I am a little more than excited about "Box Day." My curriculum is now being tracked by FedEx. It is in Colorado, if I only still lived in Oregon this would get to me faster. The estimated date of arrival is May the 28th (Thursday) which I am so upset about b/c we are leaving Thursday to go to Helen, GA for my brother in laws wedding. I am excited about the wedding, I won't be able to blog about it until we get back , I may not even get the box until we get back depending on the time of day. BUMMED!!!
But I will get it and we have plenty of time....
MUCH LOVE
3 comments:
You are an official SLer now! You're *tracking* your boxes. You've definitely joined the ranks. I just love watching your joy. I'll pray the boxes come early.
love ya!
How exciting! I hope they come before you leave but if not, what a fabulous thing to look forward to upon return! YEA!
:0)
Thursday is the 29th so you should get them Wednesday before you leave! That would be great! I can't wait to hear all about the great stuff in the box!
Post a Comment